Dynamic network models for Smart Grid with real-time data
03.02 - 03.02.2022 Recording
Online event with Greenwood Power and Envelio on the topic “Dynamic network models for Smart Grid with real-time data”. After a short introduction, there will be a short introduction about dynamic network planning with existing data sources, the extension of network planning with real-time files, a cost-efficient rollout of sensor technology in local network stations and about many other exciting topics.
- Dynamic network planning with existing data sources
- Expansion of network planning with real-time data
- Sensor data from low and medium voltage for real-time grid models
- Cost-efficient rollout of sensor technology in local network stations
- Advantages and disadvantages of the Rogowski coil
- SCADA or cloud?
- Edge Computing and cloud connection of the local network station